Déjà 134393 membres !
1210 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 01 Apr, 2013 19:04:02

Tad

Hey there!

I'm Tad and I've finally managed to get around to posting some sort of intro. 'Tis only a short one though as it's about time for me to tuck the kids into bed then get on with the housework smile

Anyways, I can't promise to post tons of messages a day but I kinda want to make a conscious effort to be a bit more active here than I sometimes tend to be o forums, so we shall see how that goes. In the meantime, I have a comic up on here now. It's called Tales of the Winterborn and I work on it with my partner Izzy (alas, she is not on here herself). It's in the Sexy XXX section (features some yuri & yaoi but isn't centred around it). Hope ya'll like it to one degree or another. It's a wee bit rough around the edges but I like to think it's improving as it goes along smile

#2 04 Apr, 2013 07:31:45

TroyB
Administrator

Welcome here and thanks for this introduction wink.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel hier ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Login

Not registered yet?