You are not logged in.

#1 27 Dec, 2011 13:08:41

redfirev2

1°)I want to be a translator! How can I do it?
Welcome aboard! Before translating, I recommend you to look at the videos done by Troy. you can create a topic (while it has not been created in the forum) and to wonder ^^.


[flash=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF0XyYtFafI&feature=related[/flash]


[flash=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZSpHdZFJM[/flash]


Amilova Channel in Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova



2°)Is it possible for the translators (without being the author or one of its collaborators) to move the position of the dialogue bubble?
No
. You can send a message to the author and warn him if the dialogue bubbles are placed badly but you cannot do it by yourself. To be able to move the dialogue bubbles without be the author you must have permissions of "General translator" (you have the power to move, add and change dialogues balloons into ALL the cómics). make good translations, demonstrate seriouses and responsibilities and with the time you will obtain it!



3°)Is it possible for the translators (without being the author or one of its collaborators) to raise a page with the dialogues in blanck?
No , it is not possible
. Nevertheless, the author can include you as publishing and this way to manage to raise the white sheets to translate.



4°)Is there any tutorial for the authors can raise pages with text in blank so that they are available for the translation?
Yes
. In Amilova Channel you have many tutorials and interesting information.



5°) is there any On-line translator who helps me with the translations?
Personally I recommend http://www.online-translator.com/.


I will be updating the F.A.Q. as more doubts and consultations appear.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?