You are not logged in.

#1 23 Mar, 2012 16:07:07

fikiri

Only Two is an excellent comic created by the French author Jérôme. Let me just say that the series won the second prize at Amilova manga/comics contest.

Only Two is a story mixing humor and love in an epic and pathetic runaway! It is not the story in itself that will make you laugh, it's the stupidy of the people that will make you laugh wink

http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … y-two.html

Only Two is all available in French, but there is also some translations in English, Spanish, Italian and Polish.

If someone would like to continue the translations in those languages (or in some other), please feel free to drop me a line or leave comments under this post.

We would be most grateful for your help!

#2 24 Mar, 2012 11:39:23

johandark
Moderator

I would like to help on the translation... but I do too much mistakes in english... I know better translate it in spanish jeje... wink I hope you can find someone ^^


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?