You are not logged in.

#1 12 Feb, 2017 17:46:58

Chewys

Hello there!!! I´m creating this thread in order to introduce myself.
According to Salagir this is a 6 years old account, but i have never had a very active agenda here! (i´ve read Hemispheres and Amilova along with some others back in those days when they were black and white).

So i´ve started a copy-paste fancomic about Universes 3 and 9 of DBM on Earth: an Earth without Goku. I´m publishing it here in Spanish and i´m in need of a translator, if anyone wants to join the team, welcome onboard wink

Here´s the link to my story. Hope you enjoy it! Pages will be published every day!

http://www.amilova.com/es/comics-manga/ … ina-1.html

#2 13 Feb, 2017 16:48:59

benracer85

Welcome chewys but for info, it's the french forum here. ^^

#3 13 Feb, 2017 18:13:44

Chewys

yikes

Quelle honte!!

Pardonez moi et salut!!!

Last edited by Chewys (13 Feb, 2017 18:18:38)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

sunturion sunturion 7Oct ch45 p27 The Prodigal Son of Picc (...)
Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
Login

Not registered yet?