Already 134393 members!
1210 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 15 Nov, 2011 20:47:58

abby19

Hello everybody! smile

I think is time to introduce myself in the dark side of the forum.... What? The english part of the forum is not the dark side? Really! Cool! smile

So, i'm abby19.
I'm a french student who make her studies in Netherland to improver her level of english! (Yes, huge mix of culture! ^^)

What can I say more about me...? Err..
I love amilova and the amilover's community! I like reading novels and comics, of course! And writting shorts stories!

Oh, yes! I'm one of the translator from French to English! smile
I translate a lots of comics : 'La marque' (with Monsieur Rien), 'Duo des étoiles', 'Imperfect' (with Pehesse), 'Border of the Black hole', 'Joker', 'My destiny', 'Sasori' and that's all!
So if you think that the translation is a piece of sh*t... It's because of me! So tell me if I made mistakes, because I'm not a pure english woman! smile

Is you have some question, please, ask! Here or by PM! smile


"Un baiser ça peut être mortel si on y met tout son cœur" Batman, le défi
"La vie ne vaut pas la peine d'être vécue si on ne la vit pas comme un rêve" Le monde ne suffit pas

#2 16 Nov, 2011 09:24:46

Robot Panda

Welcome! Nice to see you around here and I hope you enjoy your stay tongue

#3 16 Nov, 2011 19:43:16

johandark
Moderator

You are just Incredible!! and your translations are awesome! (well in fact i have no idea because I don´t understand french... but i´m sure they rock!) xD

This page without you would not be the same!

Thanks abby19!! wink Hope to see you next year in flesh and meat ^^


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#4 17 Nov, 2011 09:39:50

abby19

Thanks a lot for your welcome! smile

And for my translations, I just do a little bit of English-french with Arkham... But the major part of my job is translation in french into english! (Less fun, but like that I practice my english! ^^)

I hope to see you too Johan! It could be great! ^^


"Un baiser ça peut être mortel si on y met tout son cœur" Batman, le défi
"La vie ne vaut pas la peine d'être vécue si on ne la vit pas comme un rêve" Le monde ne suffit pas

#5 18 Nov, 2011 07:51:41

ceco1

Welcome!
What are you studying in Netherland?

btw great avatar, where is it from?

#6 18 Nov, 2011 15:15:23

abby19
ceco1 wrote:

Welcome!
What are you studying in Netherland?

btw great avatar, where is it from?

I'm studying Business Logistics and Management

My avatar is from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. The characters name is Madame Red.


"Un baiser ça peut être mortel si on y met tout son cœur" Batman, le défi
"La vie ne vaut pas la peine d'être vécue si on ne la vit pas comme un rêve" Le monde ne suffit pas

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?