Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 15 Oct, 2012 06:41:39

Tanako

I'm a comic artist and i want to share my work with others but the thing is i don't see button or link that lets me do that. how do i post my work? do i have to become a premium member to do this?

#2 15 Oct, 2012 10:13:26

Guildadventure
Moderator

No premium, don't worry XD. In this web comics have to be aprobed first, they need some degree of quality to be posted. Send a private message to TroyB with a link to your work and the Amilova team will decide. It will also help if you posthere some examples, so people can give opinions on it.

#3 15 Oct, 2012 23:54:32

Tanako

Yes TroyB have seen my work and he likes it (www.bwascomic.com) i am waiting on an email from Tez to approve my work.

Thanks for answering my question big_smile

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian yest. ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?