You are not logged in.

#1 03 Jan, 2015 08:18:01

nikos

bonjour, a tous, je démarre une nouvelle saga prénommée "earth life".

synopsis:
2015, la terre est a bout de souffle, 3 émissaires sont envoyés pour trouver une solution.

résumé, certes, un peu court, mais ne gâchons pas le suspense...

bonne lecture...

http://nikos-manga.tumblr.com/post/1066 … velle-saga

tumblr_nhfw8ySyH01tkhtamo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by nikos (03 Jan, 2015 08:19:37)

#2 17 Feb, 2015 17:49:30

imagineOlg

Je confirme, c'est court comme résumé

#3 18 Feb, 2015 18:22:02

nikos

hélas, a l’époque du post je n'avais que les grandes lignes de mon scenario. Mais fort heureusement aujourd'hui il est plus complet.

#4 18 Feb, 2015 20:58:16

imagineOlg

Je vois! Tes dessin sont extra

#5 19 Feb, 2015 18:05:13

nikos

merci du compliment.

#6 20 Feb, 2015 04:23:03

zindagi

Mais fort heureusement aujourd'hui il est plus complet.


_________________
Our excellent online Pass4sure a+ training programs will lead you to success in the  We als offer latest  and    network+ with 100% success guarantee. Our stanford.edu is rare in IT world.

Last edited by zindagi (06 Mar, 2015 05:12:40)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?