Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 25 Sep, 2011 13:59:53

Drawly

Hi, I'm Drawly. I'm one of the colorists for Amilova and it's pretty much my dream job!

For the people that attended ON! Fest, which included Aniventure 2011, you might remember me as the girl with the black and red dress that was coloring huge fire scenes. :>

I live in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia, and I'm 20 years old.

I absolutely adore everything that has to do with drawing. I've studied at the National High school of Applied Arts in Sofia and I got very lucky with finding the best job for me - colouring mangas like Amilova and Super Dragon Bros Z.

I also have a manga in the site named Level 53: http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … 650#RClast

^ Check it! ;D

For curious people, you can check my deviant : http://tadadaaamm.deviantart.com/

It is a pleasure to be part of this community and talk with all of you guys ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

Dernière modification par Drawly (05 Nov, 2011 14:31:04)

#2 25 Sep, 2011 21:32:42

TroyB
Administrator

Yeah nice presentation Drawly, thanks smile. Now people know a bit more about the one of the artists of the Amilova Team, that's great, I hope they'll appreciate wink.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 26 Sep, 2011 07:35:15

johandark
Moderator

I had not been in ON! Fest... But i would love to see you paintin fire... Next to Gogeta Jr. jeje

You´re really like to earn money on what you love to do... i hope someday could say the same... xD


Nice presentation Drawly!! wink

(... By the way... are you the girl of your avatar?)


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#4 26 Sep, 2011 15:41:31

TroyB
Administrator
johandark a écrit :

(... By the way... are you the girl of your avatar?)

OPen your eyes... wide smile
http://www.amilova.com/en/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1163


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#5 26 Sep, 2011 15:59:28

johandark
Moderator
TroyB a écrit :
johandark a écrit :

(... By the way... are you the girl of your avatar?)

OPen your eyes... wide smile
http://www.amilova.com/en/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1163


Troy


Well it´s not a first shot... But she seems cute ^^ (probably is the distant...)... Not seriously... It´s a great team! There in ON! Festival!! (I saw now the pages of the amilova Chapter Two new colored... and they are GREAT! Much more better than the old ones).


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#6 26 Sep, 2011 18:16:17

Drawly

Yes, I'm the one from  my profile picture. wink But no need to guess, I always welcome new friends, this is my facebook for those that are interested :
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … 31&sk=info

As for earning money with something I like to do, I feel really lucky and happy about it. ^^ I'm happiest when I improve, and I plan to improve until I no longer need luck ;D

Btw I think ARKHAM is really cool, keep up the good work wink

#7 09 Oct, 2011 13:25:37

]o.OshadowO.o[

I just need to get a premium account xD


On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

#8 05 Nov, 2011 14:35:44

Drawly

Haha, yeah, some times I feel sad that not everyone can see my colorings because they need to be premium, but that is only natural and it is a good idea. To be premium is cool and you help the site ;D So go for it! XD

#9 05 Nov, 2011 17:05:48

johandark
Moderator

YOur colors at the begining were really strange ones... But now... hey are really cool! (i have to confess that Panda is just on Olimp... but you are really cool!).

It´s a pitty that people cannot see your draws...

"Btw I think ARKHAM is really cool, keep up the good work "

Thank you very much ^^ now i´m trying to get better on draws and story on this neww 5th chapter tongue

"I'm the one from  my profile picture."

Crap.. you are really cute... I always thought that girls that do so brilliant work usually are fat or just not good looking.. but i have to shut my mouth... xD luckly you are very far because if not... jajaja

Nice to see your works on amilova wink (luckily i´m  premium tongue)


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart 21h18 ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart 21h13 ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart 21h12 ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 16h09 ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian 15h18 ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian 15h17 ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian 15h15 ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian 15h08 ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel 14h49 ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 13h51 ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Login

Not registered yet?