Déjà 134393 membres !
1210 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 24 Nov, 2011 15:51:33

IDias

Hi, my name is I. Dias and I'm the author of Orium Caspium.
Orium Caspium is a series of different autoconclusive tales about a special race called Infinity.
The Infinity shares the same name and characteristics of mythological gods, but despite of their lifespam, they are mortals.
The first story, the Seal is being published on Amilova http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … spium.html
I'm in the competition and I really need your support ^-^

My Illustration's page is http://starlightmemories.deviantart.com/

It has original illustrations and fanart.
As a sample I put the only 4koma I've made for Orium Caspium. The characters in the frames one and four won't appear in Amilova version of the story (Chapters 1, 2 and a special chapter), since the narrator (Alessandra) only appears in the final stage of "The Seal", Tiamat in halfway (chapter 4) and Julian has his own story. Note that Suzy has a different hairstyle, since she's based on a older version of her.

valentine_day_in_eternia_by_starlightmemories-d392unx.png

Dernière modification par IDias (24 Nov, 2011 15:56:11)

#2 25 Nov, 2011 12:16:21

Mart

Welcome to Amilova! smile Nice coloring, good work. smile

#3 26 Nov, 2011 11:57:09

babee

I agreed with Mart! wink

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel hier ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Login

Not registered yet?