Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 22 Apr, 2012 15:21:22

Riff 13

Hi everybody!

I'm Riff 13 out of the USA. I just joined up with my comic Abducting the Aliens. It's a Sci-Fi story in the vein of the X-Files or Taken. (The Mini-Series from a few years ago. Not the Liam Neeson film.)

I've always been interested in UFOs and the paranormal. I've also always been a big fan of comics. In 2005 I tried an attempt at making a webcomic and the first iteration of Abducting the Aliens was born! But since I started that one with the concept of "Let's see if I can do a webcomic!" It petered out after a couple of years directionless.

The characters stuck with me though and after being turned on to the skeptics movement via podcasting, I got a new idea for a new take on AtA. I started coming up with a story and here we are!

I hope you check it out and enjoy it!

If your curious about the first attempt at my webcomic you can find it in the "Classic" section of Abducting The Aliens

#2 04 May, 2012 06:26:33

TroyB
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your presentation and for publishing your nice comic here wink.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h10 ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Quand elles ont fait la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h07 ch11 p24 Je ne me rappelle pas de (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p124 Content que cela rende b (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p125 C'est mal programmé... I (...)
Berhan79 Berhan79 hier ch12 p14 Les choses sérieuses com (...)
Eole Eole hier ch15 p10 En effet ! En tou (...)
Vanou Titiyou Vanou Titiyou hier ch6 p127 Mieux vaut tard que jama (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p24 Oui, il y a beaucoup de (...)
Login

Not registered yet?