Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 01 Sep, 2012 18:49:49

ThatOneGuy

Hello there various individuals of cyberspace! After discovering the power of the interwebs, I found my way to this site, which I shall use as part of my evil plan! I can't give all the details, but it involves a comic, Abe Lincoln's hat, and 12,000 Megawats of pure electricity! Anyways, I recently developed an interest in manga and its related subjects after a colleague of mine once mentioned that he, along with a few of his friends who he communicates with over the internet, is in the process of developing a manga. After some description of his plan, I thought, "Hmm, a series of juxtaposed images arranged in a sequence to convey a story.....surely this fellow must be an evil mastermind!!!" And so, I made a painstaking effort to figure out what an internet is, and then I found my way to this site! So, for now, I will merely discuss things and lob a few ideas around and see how far it furthers my plans.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p15 Zack peut toujours refai (...)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 hier ch65 p15 Le tournoi va continuer (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p17 Moi aussi :D Je milit (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch24 p16 Une dernière mission ? : (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch21 p17 J'aime beaucoup les femm (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch21 p17 Pas mal de lecture, mais (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch6 p127 On dirait moi quand je j (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch6 p126 Il est quand même bien é (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch11 p24 Petit à petit ! C'est pe (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p14 Killer Washington veux t (...)
Login

Not registered yet?