Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 04 Oct, 2011 11:29:55

IDias

Hi, my name is I. Dias and I'm an amateur illustrator and comic writer. I like movies, all kinds of comic and manga and playing videogames. I can't live without music also.
I participated in some local and international contests and recently I wrote a manga for "The world in frames" anthology called "The Black Spirit". I'm still waiting for their approval.
My mother project is called Orium Caspium. Orium Caspium means Universe in the Infinity's language. It's a group of several tales taking place in the Seven Gates, planets on which were planted the Yggdrasil Trees.
The comic I presented to Amilova competition is an 12 years old Story. I choosed it because it was the first story from the saga and also the one who introduces some of the events after the real 3rd Gate, Terra, was destroyed. Also it connects the Infinity to the real threat of the saga, Abyss.
I'm happy to bring out to live the comic version of this Story.
Visit also my gallery on Deviantart where you can find some old and new Illustrations from the tales from this Saga:
http://starlightmemories.deviantart.com/

#2 04 Oct, 2011 20:04:36

TroyB
Administrator

I like your DA portfolio, you have great art IDias !!!

Welcome among us wink !!!

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 09 Oct, 2011 13:44:49

]o.OshadowO.o[

You're very good, I love your DA big_smile

Welcome on the forum smile


On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

#4 09 Oct, 2011 14:11:15

IDias

Thanks

#5 10 Oct, 2011 16:09:14

johandark
Moderator

Nice work wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h10 ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Quand elles ont fait la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h07 ch11 p24 Je ne me rappelle pas de (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p124 Content que cela rende b (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p125 C'est mal programmé... I (...)
Berhan79 Berhan79 hier ch12 p14 Les choses sérieuses com (...)
Eole Eole hier ch15 p10 En effet ! En tou (...)
Vanou Titiyou Vanou Titiyou hier ch6 p127 Mieux vaut tard que jama (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p24 Oui, il y a beaucoup de (...)
Login

Not registered yet?