Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 27 Nov, 2011 00:55:16

sanspeak

Hi. I'm not sure if I doing this right. Anyway.
I'm Russian and I speak English... sometimes. I really like comics, especially the old ones like cerebus (if you familiar with this) and flaming carrot (yes it exist!). I also do comics

Here lies my comic: http://sanspeak.deviantart.com/gallery/29474076
Watch it coz I thirst for authors super powers!
Yes, it's in Russian. Maybe some day I'll translate it, maybe someone will help me with that...

#2 27 Nov, 2011 10:04:29

johandark
Moderator

jeje yep you are doing really well commenting it in the forum. your art is INCREDIBLE!! Your colors are amazing man!

Good Job.

Just send a private message to Fikiri or TroyB. And the you will be able to upload your comic into Amilova. wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 27 Nov, 2011 11:02:03

TroyB
Administrator

Hi Sanspeak smile ! Welcome !

That's great, another russian artist with us smile !

We recently welcome Eviana http://www.amilova.com/en/members/12893/Eviana/
and two of her creations :
http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/386/evil.html
http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … s-key.html

Your comic seems to be excellent sanspeak, big color pages like this http://sanspeak.deviantart.com/gallery/ … 6#/d4f6dq4 are absolutely smashing smile !!!

It would be excellent to have your art on Amilova.com !
It would be possible for you to display it in russian AND english... and when fans will discover it, it will be translated in other languages such as french, spanish, italian, polish... everything is possible, just need passion and motivation smile.

Fikiri will contact you about "Authors super power".

Have a nice sunday wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 01 Dec, 2011 19:42:13

Blood Wolf

welcome on amilova^^hope you enjoy it^^


réveillez le loup qui sommeille en vous lisez Full Moon

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart 17h47 ch11 p24 Elle est douée en escala (...)
Delta75 Delta75 14h31 ch15 p10 J'avoue que je n'ai pas (...)
Delta75 Delta75 14h26 ch12 p14 Ok ben l'autre Gomola la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h10 ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Quand elles ont fait la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h07 ch11 p24 Je ne me rappelle pas de (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p124 Content que cela rende b (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p125 C'est mal programmé... I (...)
Berhan79 Berhan79 hier ch12 p14 Les choses sérieuses com (...)
Login

Not registered yet?