Déjà 134393 membres !
1210 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 20 Dec, 2011 00:48:20

Dethbeast666

I decided to start an Amilova wikia feel free to edit pages as long as you don't vandalise the address is amilova.wikia.com
P.s. do not add any photos until The wiki gets copy-write permission from Amilova and if you are an Admin here or become a productive member in the wikia I will make you an Admin.

#2 20 Dec, 2011 07:24:18

TroyB
Administrator

Thanks, that's an interesting idea wink.
With the french community we wanted to start a wikipedia page... but it's a huge project and we're far from it for now wink.

I'm looking forward to see what's gonna happen wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 20 Dec, 2011 07:45:02

johandark
Moderator

amilova wikia... jajaja that´s pretty amazing idea... but really a huge project ^^.


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#4 21 Dec, 2011 18:27:58

DrugOn

Wow, I'm really impressed! But it's a very big thing and it needs a lot of devotion and time. So in the long run you will need help from the others. But I wish you good luck by creating this epic project wink

#5 23 Dec, 2011 02:39:10

Dethbeast666

@TroyB: I hope you're Wikipedia project goes well, have you made a start on it?
@johandark & @DrugOn: yeah I know it's a pretty big project and I definitely can't do it on my own plus I have exams soon and don't have allot of free time

#6 26 Dec, 2011 22:11:09

sunpath

That sounds fun. I wish you success.

#7 31 Dec, 2011 20:36:46

Dethbeast666
sunpath a écrit :

That sounds fun. I wish you success.

Thnx man

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Sandymoon Sandymoon 13h29 ch6 p126 C'est parce qu'on fait t (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel hier ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
Login

Not registered yet?