Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 28 Mar, 2012 02:34:18

Coydog

I have just uploaded blank-balloon pages of UNA Frontiers chapter 1 for translation. Go nuts, guys!

#2 28 Mar, 2012 12:36:04

fikiri
Coydog a écrit :

I have just uploaded blank-balloon pages of UNA Frontiers chapter 1 for translation. Go nuts, guys!

Well done Coydog! I'm quite sure that your comic will be translated in different languages soon smile

#3 03 Apr, 2012 02:48:57

Coydog

I just put up blank pages for chapter 2!

#4 17 Apr, 2012 00:53:47

Coydog

Blank pages for Chapter 3 now uploaded. No, there are no missing pages. For reasons now lost to the mists of time, I had to compress what would have been twelve pages into nine.

#5 25 May, 2012 07:31:44

Coydog

Thanks for the good work, Adamantine! Blanks for Chapter 4 will be coming out soon!

#6 14 Jun, 2012 02:24:03

Coydog

Chapter 4 blanks are now up!

#7 04 Sep, 2012 19:51:37

Coydog

I re-uploaded the blanks for Chapter 4 since they were apparently not showing up. Try to access them again and see what happens.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart 17h47 ch11 p24 Elle est douée en escala (...)
Delta75 Delta75 14h31 ch15 p10 J'avoue que je n'ai pas (...)
Delta75 Delta75 14h26 ch12 p14 Ok ben l'autre Gomola la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h10 ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Quand elles ont fait la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h07 ch11 p24 Je ne me rappelle pas de (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p124 Content que cela rende b (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p125 C'est mal programmé... I (...)
Berhan79 Berhan79 hier ch12 p14 Les choses sérieuses com (...)
Login

Not registered yet?