Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 27 Feb, 2013 20:36:02

Biram Ba

If I'm not mistaken, it's been more or less a year since "Dhalmun: Age of Smoke" appeared on amilova.com.

First of all, I'd like to thank all who visited, favourited, commented. (Even the comments in French, which I don't understand, so those might've been insults, I have no idea.)

Secondly, I just finished uploading pages of the latest episode.

05fb.jpg

The comic has been through some visual changes. I haven't made as many pages as I'd like to, though.


06fb.jpg

Now, as far as the future of this comic goes, I was hoping to find some funds through indiegogo, but so far, well, it doesn't look good*. ;)

So, it is possible I'll not be ableto continue this comic, if so, I'll still try to finish episode four and give it some kind of closure.

Peace.

P.S.: I've been having some problems with the order of the translation pages, but it should be fine now.

*I kind of like the promo artworks, though.
promo1.jpg

#2 13 Mar, 2013 08:42:31

TroyB
Administrator

Great work, we'll put the focus on your art in one of the coming newsletters so more readers can discover it smile !!!


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure 22h57 ch65 p15 Zack peut toujours refai (...)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 20h25 ch65 p15 Le tournoi va continuer (...)
Blackheart Blackheart 20h11 ch21 p17 Moi aussi :D Je milit (...)
Delta75 Delta75 18h00 ch24 p16 Une dernière mission ? : (...)
Delta75 Delta75 18h00 ch21 p17 J'aime beaucoup les femm (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 15h22 ch21 p17 Pas mal de lecture, mais (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 15h13 ch6 p127 On dirait moi quand je j (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 15h11 ch6 p126 Il est quand même bien é (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 15h10 ch11 p24 Petit à petit ! C'est pe (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 12h42 ch65 p14 Killer Washington veux t (...)
Login

Not registered yet?