Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 11 Nov, 2014 01:32:42

alston123

Hi. I'm Alston! I literally just joined the site, and I'm excited about getting to know you guys. I am currently apart of comicfury.com and inkblazers.com. Both of my webcomics are on both of those sites, and I use the same username. It's good to be here, and I hope that we can all be friends. wink

#2 06 Jan, 2015 13:34:19

TroyB
Administrator

Hi there, welcome on Amilova wink.
Sorry for being that late to welcome you.
Can you provide links to your comics?
If you want to publish on Amilova just contact me and I'll give you the needed special powers.

Cheers !


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p15 Zack peut toujours refai (...)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 hier ch65 p15 Le tournoi va continuer (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p17 Moi aussi :D Je milit (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch24 p16 Une dernière mission ? : (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch21 p17 J'aime beaucoup les femm (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch21 p17 Pas mal de lecture, mais (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch6 p127 On dirait moi quand je j (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch6 p126 Il est quand même bien é (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch11 p24 Petit à petit ! C'est pe (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p14 Killer Washington veux t (...)
Login

Not registered yet?