Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 18 Aug, 2011 21:30:41

AngelGirl

Herroh herroh ladies and gentlemens. I am now the english translator of lost fruty smile

I have one simple question before I go on, I started translating but when I came back to see if it was ok I saw the text was still in french and in the dark panel we couldn't see the text. I tried to make the font white and kept doing it in english so now I'm confused and woundering if it's only me who see's it like that. If you see it in french too tell me and I will try to figure this out.

And for when the comic will be all translated feel free to tell me if I do some errors, the error is human ya know tongue

I wish you lots of fun in reading the comic ^^


Que serait ce monde si on était tous pareil? Vive la différence big_smile
Dans l'art il n'y a pas de nul, chacun a son style qui évolue

#2 19 Aug, 2011 06:57:53

TroyB
Administrator
AngelGirl a écrit :

I have one simple question before I go on, I started translating but when I came back to see if it was ok I saw the text was still in french and in the dark panel we couldn't see the text. I tried to make the font white and kept doing it in english so now I'm confused and woundering if it's only me who see's it like that. If you see it in french too tell me and I will try to figure this out.

The problem is that have been entered in the system English AND french text. So the system couldn't correctly choose which text to display. We're working on improving that, as you can see your first page is now fixed smile.

Thanks for your precious work on this translation smile !!!

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 19 Aug, 2011 16:52:17

AngelGirl

Oh ok, thanks for your help smile


Que serait ce monde si on était tous pareil? Vive la différence big_smile
Dans l'art il n'y a pas de nul, chacun a son style qui évolue

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Delta75 Delta75 14h31 ch15 p10 J'avoue que je n'ai pas (...)
Delta75 Delta75 14h26 ch12 p14 Ok ben l'autre Gomola la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h10 ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h08 ch6 p127 Quand elles ont fait la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h07 ch11 p24 Je ne me rappelle pas de (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p124 Content que cela rende b (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 00h02 ch6 p125 C'est mal programmé... I (...)
Berhan79 Berhan79 hier ch12 p14 Les choses sérieuses com (...)
Eole Eole hier ch15 p10 En effet ! En tou (...)
Login

Not registered yet?