Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 01 Nov, 2011 10:59:57

babee

Hello dear friends of comunity Amilova! Have samebody to like translater the English for French? so if yes tranlate my bd "Give me some love!" please!





Thanks

Babee

#2 01 Nov, 2011 23:32:23

carl hood

easy! it's Je T'ame!

#3 02 Nov, 2011 10:00:49

johandark
Moderator

I´m not french... but I think that "Je T´ame" means... "I love you"... I Think it´s not the same xD

Google translate this: "Donnez-moi un peu d'amour".

But as I said... I´M NOT FRENCH!!

Good luck wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#4 02 Nov, 2011 15:23:48

TroyB
Administrator

*Donnez moi de l'amour !*

If no one is doing it, I'll give it a try one weekend... but I'm very busy... but I'll try smile.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#5 02 Nov, 2011 21:34:35

babee

I understand Troy, thanks

#6 02 Nov, 2011 21:37:45

babee

Yeah johandark I agreed with you! ;p 

thanks johandark, Troy and Carl for your words! ;p

#7 03 Nov, 2011 01:50:14

Byabya~~♥
Moderator

"Je t'ame" ?! O.O
"je t'aime" wink

Otherwise, feel free to pass on the French part of the forum to find your translator. There are plenty of French just waiting for that!


Modérateur en chef du forum amilova.com, disponible par mp et via le forum. Interdiction de me vouvoyer~~♥
On ne flood (hs, troll, hating, kikoolol, ..) pas et on aime son prochain ! ♥
Suis mon profil -> ICI ♥ - et tu auras tout compris ☻

#8 03 Nov, 2011 20:26:15

Mariko

Apparently, to write je t'ame instead of je t'aime is a common mistake for non-native french speakers, because it's not the first time I see it! Na dit brings lots of memories!!


-Chuck Norris ne se mouille pas, c'est l'eau qui se Chuck Norris.
-Chuck Norris est contre les radars automatiques : ça l'éblouit lorsqu'il fait du vélo

#9 04 Nov, 2011 19:21:25

babee

thanks everyone! wink

#10 06 Nov, 2011 07:33:00

valdé

maybe me if i have time to improve my skills wink


Valdé, auteur, gaulois, mangeur de nutella♥ et tueur de moustiques smile

#11 06 Nov, 2011 12:16:54

babee

Thanks, I´ll by very happy if you or someone traduze for me! and them the people "French" can read my bd! ;p

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Millian Millian 15h18 ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian 15h17 ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian 15h15 ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian 15h08 ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel 14h49 ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 13h51 ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Sandymoon Sandymoon 13h14 ch6 p126 Ce serait une idée, d'at (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 13h14 ch6 p126 Tant qu'on a encore une (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 13h14 ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame 12h29 ch65 p6 évidemment qu'il abandon (...)
Login

Not registered yet?